For Christmas, I wanted to realise a white card with the new wonderfull snowflake die from Joy!crafts.
I did take all the snowflake dies I had, cut them in white paper sometimes several times.
The background is a white color blocking. On each square, I glued snowflake and cut it if necessary.
The 2 bigs snowflakes are glued in 3D, I added some silver pearl as the only color of the card.
The card is fold in the midle, so it can stand up:
Inside the card, the pine trees die cut is glued on 3D to keep the card standing up.
The stamp "winter wonderland" is stamped in silver like the color of the pearls.
* 6002/2053 Cutting & embossing stencil, Ice crystals
* 6002/2054 Cutting & embossing Stencil, Ice crystals
* 6002/0536 Cutting & embossing Stencil, Winterwishes Doilie
* 6002/2001 Cutting & embossing Stencil, Snowflakes 3
* 6020/0022 Selfadhesive Pearls, Silver
* 6002/0548 Cutting & embossing & debossing Stencil, Pine Trees
* 6410/0124 Clear Stamps, Winter Wishes Stars
* 8013/0025 CardStock , White
* 6500/0003 Foampads