Today I would like to show you a sea card with different colors than the usual blue.
I mixed up new dies and an older stamp collection on the sea thema.
The card is oval to change of the classic shaper. The frame was made in cream paper inked with distress ink.
Notice that the shell are stamped and emboss to give some natural shape, and the cream inked frame is in 3D.
* 6002/0496 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Zeewier en bubbels (2stuks)
* 6002/0497 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Inktvis, Schilpad, Haai (3stuks)
* 6410/0099 Clear Stamps - Under the Sea
* 8099/0278 Paperset linen structure 15x30cm 20 Sheets - 200gr Dark brown
* 8013/0032 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème
* 6410/0360 Clear stamps - At the sea
* 6012/0032 Craft pack - handmade paper
Thanks for looking