The project I would like to show you today is a easel to store and show your card.
The pocket is made with the enveloppe tool, in fact the pocket is a 3D enveloppe.
How to make the easel:
Take a 11cm x 30cm patterned paper. Fold as on the photo.
Glue the 1cm x 11cm part on the opposite end. The easel is done.
How to make the flower:
Assemble the petals of the flower one by one. glue a bead in the center.
* 6003/0065 Cutting stencil - Vintage Flourishes Flower with 6 leaves pointed
* 6002/0516 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Rectangle fantasy
* 6002/0514 Cutting stencil - Mery's frame (2pcs)
* 6002/0515 Cutting & Embossing - Circle fantasy
* 6002/0078 Border with hearts
* 6002/0402 Basic 4 pieces scallop circle
* 6011/0314 Paperbloc - Budding Spring
* 6300/0504 Decoration
* 6300/0501 Jute ribbon Set
* 6020/0002 Self adhesive pearls
* 6020/0022 Self adhesive pearls, Silver