Today, I am shoving you a boy birthday sliding card. I used the very nice cool dudes paperbloc.
The card's included a tag and a pocket for tag.
I used the mdf tag as template and cut the shape in black paper. I did cut the same shape in a patternend paper from the Cool Dudes paperbloc.
The area for the birthday stamp was reserved: for that I stamped a post it, cut it and stick it on the tag. The track were stamped in 2 differents colors. Then I removed the post it and stamped the birthday text.
The car stamp was coloring with watercoloring.
* 6410/0371 Clear Stamp, Men's heart
* 6410/0375 Clear Stamp, Men's heart, tracks
* 6410/0077 Clear Stamp, Filmstrip
* 6011/0315 Paperbloc, Cool Dudes
* 6002/0402 Cutting and embossing stencil, basic shape, circles
* 6002/0348 Cutting and embossing stencil, Labels & tags
* 6002/0493 Cutting stencil, leaf
* 8089/0244 Kraft paper, Black
* 8013/0034 Cardstock for cardmaking, cream
* 6200/0153 mdf Tag