Today, I would like to share a wild pocket letter with the wonderfull wild collection from Joy!crafts.
To give a wild touch, I did ink the cream paper with orange and green inks. Then I did stamp the zebras and the wild landscape in black.
The false wood effect on the left botom card was made wild the polybesa template.
Dont't forget to put some gift in the back of the pockets, fold in 3, and it's ready to give or send.
Supplies:* Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème 30,5x30,5cm 8013/0031
* Cutting, embossing & debossing - Elephant 6002/0477
* Polybesa - ATC 6002/0819
* Polybesa - ATC 6002/0820
* Paperblock A5 - Africa 6011/0081
* Clear stamps - Wild Africa 6410/0369
* Ribbons natural sense collection 1 - set 1 6300/0320
* Kraft paper 8089/0204
* Border grass (120x120mm) 6002/0137