Pockets letters are great but if you have to do a lot for christmas, you can do mini pocket letters.
I did cut a pocket sheet in 3 and fold in 3 each row. Then I made a 3D enveloppe so the card will fit in it perfectly.
The ribbon help to keep the card close. Like the traditional pocket letter, put some sequins, die cuts or other gift in the back of each pocket.
Here is another example:
Above you can see the mini pocket letter closed with a ring of cream paper. A ribbon is glued on it as light blue beads.
The 3D enveloppe allow you to have the right size of enveloppe. Do not put 3D embellishment on it if you want to use the regular mail.
The text was stamped on a cream paper cut in a way to have strip sentences.
* Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème 8013/0031* Paperbloc - Feliz Navidad 6011/0404
* Christmas wreath 6002/2039 * Reindeer 6002/2029
* Candles 6002/2031
* Clear stamps banner text 6410/0338
* Clear stamp - Merry Christmas 6410/0127
* Merry christmas 6410/0114
* Box 6002/0391
* Ribbons natural sense collection 2 - set 3 6300/0326
* Ribbons forest friend collection 1 - set 1 6300/0336
* Paperbloc - Happy Holidays 6011/0703
* Glitter cardboard A4 - set 2 8011/0602
* Artificial Flowers 6370/0068
* Artificial flowers 6370/0073
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - ice crystals 6002/2054
* Rand icicles 6002/2036
* Selfadhesive pearls light blue 6020/0008