Today inspiration come from the Star border die. This cylinder box goes very well with the shape of the star border. I recovered the bow with the lovely shabby christmas paper and then I did cut 2 times the star border in the miror pink paper. I glued the first border under the dome, around the folded flower, Then, I glued the second one on the lid: to do that, I did put the lid over the top without the pastic dome; when it was glued in place, I did cut the exess.
Notice that I put a snowflake as flower center and beads under the dome.
For the sides of the box, I used the fantastic icicle die that I cut in white paper. I decorate too with the stars that are scrap from the star die.
The fisrt one was made with the wreath die: I did cut it one time in foam, one time old pink paper. I glued the paper die on the foam die cut and finally together on the card. The reindeer was cut in another metallic paper just a little bit lighter than the card. I made the eyes with a drop of tacky glue.
For the second card, I used again the miror pink paper like for the star border. I didn't want to add a string to attach the ornements because I will already do it for the inside of the card, so I decide to use the little bow die that I love so much.
The inside of the card is with ornements on a string attached on each side.
On the left, I did stamp 2 tree on linen in black. Then, I did paint the inside of each tree with versamark (with a marker), and finally I used chalk to color the inside of the trees.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Tulip 6002/0470* Cutting & Embossing stencil - star border 6002/2042
* Clear stamps - Christmas 6410/0124
* Snowflakes 3 6002/2001
* Rand icicles 6002/2036
* Baubles 6002/2030
* Reindeer 6002/2029
* Wreath 6002/2040
* Border christmas leaf 6002/2041
* Text merry christmas (ENG) 6410/0118
* Stamp linen A5 6410/0100
* Paperbloc - Shabby Christmas 6011/0319
* Metallic cardstock paper Silver 15x30cm 8013/0126
* Metallic cardstock papier Zilver 15x30cm 8013/0126
* Mirror carton pastel 10 sheet of assorted 8011/0107
* E.v.a. foam 1 mm 8100/0001
* Selfadhesive pearls rose 6020/0016
* Ribbons handmade collection 2 - set 1 6300/0332
* Decorative chalks bright art 6200/0206
Thanks for looking,