Today I am showing you 3 winter tags to use on christmas gift for example or to decorate your table.
On this tag I did use the both windmill dies. I did ink the side of the papers. Then I did attach the whole windmill with a brad and glued a snowflake on it. I glued the wind mill on a basic circle and I did a fake sew border on the tag to complete the one on the circle.
On this tag, I did curl the end of the wind mill, with the inked border it's look like burned, I like this effect. I attached it again with a brad on a scallop circle. I added a flower that I inked and curl the petals and a snowflake again. The word "winter" start out of the tag.
And finally here is another example of wind mill tag:
*Basic 3 pieces 6002/0401* Basic 4 pieces 6002/0402
* Skates 6002/2032
* Winter 6002/2033
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (5pcs) - sunflower 6002/0452
*Cutting & Embossing stencil (7pcs) - Frame + content 6002/0421
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (2pcs)- Mills 6002/0432
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (1pcs)- Mills 6002/0433
* Paperbloc - Shabby Christmas 6011/0319
* Clear stamps - Christmas 6410/0124
* Metallic cardstock paper Silver 15x30cm 8013/0126
* Metallic cardstock paper White 15x30cm 8013/0121
* Add-ies X-mas ice crystals 6380/1007
* Ribbons natural sense collection 2 - set 1 6300/0324
* Selfadhesive pearls silver 6020/0022