Today I would like to share with you a card where I used the new lamb die.
It is a fresh and lovely card to offer for a birthday or else.
For the front of the card, I did die cut the 6002/0379 in white paper and in the Spring paper. In this second circle, I did cut the 6002/0379. It is why like you can see on the photo, the frame of the 0379 is half in spring paper, half in white paper. The scrap of this was glued inside the card (here the card stand).
* Paperbloc - Spring 6011/0065
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (2pcs) - Spring lambs 6002/0435
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (4pcs) - Spring birds 6002/0434
* Stencil circle and corner 6002/0379
* Organza 6mm box a 5 rol pastel 6300/0014
* Paper for cardmaking cardstock white 8013/0022
* Kraft paper 8089/0203
Thanks for looking,