Do you like coffee? Or do your friends like coffee? Here is an idea of what to offer, just a little gift, to a friend who invited you for coffee time.
You will need coffee waps of course, so adap the project to the coffee machine refill your friend used.
For this box I did used again my favorite paper: the kraft one. I know, I am using it a lot, but its color goes with every thema, every other paper, and it is a 300gr paper, so you can do boxes with it. For me it is a "must to have" paper.
Then I used the new paper bloc spring. I used again the hang system die to close the box like I did on the birthday box alreaday. you can see the example here. I really like this way to close a box. It is super easy to do with this die cut (another "must to have") .
The inside of the box is simple:
- Cutting stencil - Hang System (2pcs) 6002/0411
- Cutting stencil - leaf 6003/0047
- Cutting stencil - leaf 6003/0046
- Paperbloc - Everyday - Paper & Pictures 6011/0060
- Clear stamps - Little Joy 6410/0339
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - edge with stars 6002/0397
- Paperbloc - Spring 6011/0401
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - basic 6002/0402
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - basic 6002/0403
- Ribbons Handmade collection 2 - set 3 6300/0334
- Kraft PapierA4 29,7 x 21 cm, 25 vel, 300gr 8089/0203
- Clear stamps - text DE Alles Liebe 6410/0327
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - circle + corner 6002/0379
- 3 coffee caps
- 2 chocolate candies
Hope you like this box and that did gave you plenty of project ideas.