This little box (15x15cm) hide a gift for a cowgirl. For this creation I did use the new western dies from Joy !crafts. The closing with the metallic brad is very nice and useful, eay to do. The box stay close properly because of this closing system.
I did choose a pink color because i wanted to have a girly look. I really LOVE the boots die ! To add a metallic touch I did ink the embossing part of the boot in silver. The pistols are inked in silver too.
Inside the box, is the present : a paracord bracelet. The colors are chocolate and pale pink. I did follow the tutorial « Cobra Bracelet » on the flyer « special paracord » from Joy ! Crafts.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - cowboy / boots (2pcs) Article number: 6002/0423
* Cutting stencil - Labels & Tags Article number: 6002/0348
* Clear stamps - wild west Article number: 6410/0348
* Metal Charms (6st) Article number: 6350/0305
* Stamp pad box nr. 2 metallic colors Article number: 6410/1001
* Hobby Cardboard A4 200gr, sheet 10x5, Intensive colours Article number: 8013/0011
* Joy!selfadhesive pearls Article number: 6020/0022
* Paracord - 5m / roll - pink Article number: 7100/0015
* Paracord - 5m / roll - dark brown Article number: 7100/0004
* Plastic closure 2pcs. Article number: 7100/0101