Pagina's

woensdag 27 mei 2020

Golden bridge park

Hi everyone!

You know that I love to scrap with Joycrafts! products. Today I would like to share with you a layout made with 9 photos!


I used the scrapbook stencil divider 6002/0857 to build my layout.
I made a kind of mini album inside the layout with 3 pages.

The new design paper set spring's arrival has the right colors for my photos. It is flowers photos.
Because of the scrapbook stencil divider, the layout is easy to do and fast. It is a great tool!

To decorate, I used the labels of the same collection, the basket of flowers and the beautiful rose stencils.

Finally, I did decorate the borders of the layout with some black lines stamps with a ruler:




It is an easy technique. I used it a lot for my layout borders or cards borders.

Supplies:
- 6011/0656, Design paper set, Spring's arrival
- 6011/0427, Labels sheets, Spring's arrival
- 6002/1502, Cut, Emboss, Deboss stencil, Beautiful rose
- 6002/1454, Cut, Emboss, Deboss stencil, Basket of flowers
- 6002/0857, Scrapbook stencil circle divider





1 opmerking: