Pagina's

zondag 16 februari 2020

Always tea o'clock


Hi everybody!

Today I would like to share a TEA card. I love tea so much! I was inspired by the new polybesa template for card from Joy!crafts. I really love it because you can stand up the card.



To use the template, I trace the outside shape on a cream paper and the inside shape on design paper.
Then, I inked all the side in brown.
For the roll flowers I used the last die Bille's rolling flower from Joy!crafts and the die 6002/1412 too. About this last die, I did cut the same shape 2 times, glued 2 petal one on the other and then roll the flower. So I have 2 kind of rolled flowers on this card. That's nice, isn't it?

About the leaves, I used the same cream paper as for the card and inked it with green distress ink.
When the paper was dry, I cut the leaves shapes in it. I found the color very close of a natural color using this technique.

Notice that the hearts on the left of the photo are made with the petals from the marguerite die, inked in pale pink.

Supplies:

*6002/0899, Polybesa template
* 6002/1440, Cutting dies, Bille’s rolling flowers
* 6002/1439, Cut Deboss die, Bille’s leave elegant
* 6002/1438, Cut Deboss die, Bille’s long leaves
* 6011/0424, Label sheets A4, Afternoon tea
* 6002/1354, Cutting die, Sketch art, chesnut leave
* 6002/1356, Cutting dies, sketch art, Autumn leaves
* 6002/1412, Cutting dies, Marguerite
* 8013/0031, paper for cardmaking, cream


3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's story launches in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

    Your success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen