Pagina's

vrijdag 1 november 2019

Merry Cat Christmas...


 Hi there!

Today I would like to show you a Christmas project decoration for all cat's lovers.
I use the new mdf Christmas tree with ball from Christmas and instead of decorating it with traditional green colors, snow, snowflake (which is great too), I decided to do something fun with the cats stamps.


I recovered the mdf with the so nice paper Merry Lama. Then I stamped and water colored the cute cat. I stamped another image for the back or when the bubble turn itself with the wind.
Then I die cut plenty or hearts, stars to glue it of the tree and at the bottom. 
Notice that in the bubble, there are another one, smaller, with a double heart inside.


I the same color, I added a Christmas tree at the bottom for the Holiday touch.
Finally, I glued a star on rodhoid and fix it on the top, inside the wood star.

This tree had already a lot of success with my family and friends.
Don't hesitate to do something different for Christmas!

Supplies:
* 6011/0617, Paper set, Merry Lama
* 6002/1313, Cut Emboss Dies, Bille's circle hearts
* 6002/1330, Cutting Dies, Jocelijne, Jingle ornements
* 6002/1312, Cutting Dies, Sketch Art, Christmas Tree
* 6410/0500, Clear Stamp, Best Friends
* 6320/0009, mdf, Christmas Tree
* 8002/0100, Mica_transparent Sheets
* 6211/0001, Transparents balls
* 6002/1259, Cut Dies, Bille's boder, Stars


3 opmerkingen: