What about a ice cream summer card today?
I am a fan of the new "Vintage soul" paperset from Joy!crafts. I love the colors, the pattern, evething!
I wanted to do a nice and soft card, with girly colors, for my mom, so I mixed up the "Vintage soul" paperseet with some light brown paper.
To complete the girly thema, I glue the fantasy border all around the card.
This sticky template is very great to use: because it's sticky, it isn't go away when you're ink, and because it' made to be peel, it doesn't damage the paper you're inked.
· 6011/0568, Paperset, Vintage Soul
· 6002/0528, Cutting Embosstencil, basic with holes
· 6002/1107, Scrap Cuttingstencils, triangles
· 6004/0027, Stencils & stamps, CC, Icecreams
· 6002/5003, Scrap Peel&stick, labels
· 6002/1099, Cutting embosstencil, Noor!, Border blue fantasy
· 6002/0948, Cuttingstencil, lovely frame, Spirocircle