Today, I would like to show you a winter card with purple, grey and cream colors.I like very much the new shiny border from Joy!crafts. I think it goes perfectly with the ices crystals dies as I used on this card.
I did glue the ices crystals over some of the ice crystal that are draw on the patterned paper. I had a adhesive pearl in the middle to give som volume.
Before to die cut the "winter wonderland" title, I glue the doublesided adhesive craft tape in the back, then I die cut and stick it on the card.
- 6011/0516 Paperset - Let it Snow A4
- 6002/2054 Cutting & Embossing stencil - ice crystals
- 6002/0581 Cut-embos stencil - Icebear (2pc)
- 8013/0172 Paperset 15x30cm 20 Sheets - 200gr Purple
- 6020/0003 Self adhesive pearls - Light Yellow
- 8013/0034 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème
- 6002/0911 Cut-embosstencil - Shiny Starborder
- 6002/0910 Cut-embosstencil - Shiny Starcircle
- 6500/0031 Doublesided adhesive craft tape