Today, I would like to share with you this easel calendar.
It is a very nice gift to do for christmas for example.
In the drawer, you can have a post-it bloc.
To do this calendar you'll nedd:
- a 14*9.5cm cut in the paterned paper (front), A
- a 13.5*9cm rectangle cut in white paper (front), B
- a 6.8*4.5cm rectangle cut in white paper (little box to put the calendar inside), C
- a 15.4*11.4cm rectangle in white paper (the drawer), D
- a 29.7*10.4cm rectangle in patterned paper (drawer's box), E
- a 14*21cm rectangle in patterned paper (calendar's support), F
- a 4.5*3.8cm rectangle in white paper (to handle the pen), G
Ink all sides of the papers in brown .
Fold the paper C as following:
- 6410/0403 Clearstamp - Mery's Cactus
- 6011/0516 Paperset - Let it Snow A4
- 6002/0402 Basic 4 pieces
- 8013/0024 Paper for cardmaking cardstock white