I would like to share today a card mad with the goose dies from Joy!crafts.
The birds are cut in white paper, emboss, inked, and colored.
- put some blue and some green on an blending mat.
- Add some water if it's needed.
- Stamp the blending mat on the white cardstock.
Then I stamped 3 doodles lines (Joy!crafts clear stamp) to make a way for the baby birds.
All the papers are inked on the side with vintage photo.
- 6002/0932 Cut-embosstencil - Duck and Goose
- 6410/0393 Clearstamp - Doodle
- 6002/0402 Basic 4 pieces
- 6200/0240 Aquarel/watercolor - 12 colors + brush
- 6200/0241 Blending mats 2 pc
- 6011/0534 Design Paper Wood Notebook
- 8013/0024 Paper for cardmaking cardstock white