The new papers from Joy! crafts are so nice that I made a big adventure card. The ouside and the inside is decorated.
I used the folder trick I already show you for the baby shower album.
I did cut the girafe image from the background paper, mat it with cream paper and put it back in place. The flower in the front was made with a new dies from Joy!crafts.
Every die cut are inked on the side. The same for the papers and the folder.
• 6011/0503 Paperset - Out of Africa
• 6002/0637 Cut-embosstencil Jeep & Camera
• 6002/0597 Cuttingstencil - Mery's Flowers heart (5pc)
* 6002/0594 Cut-embosstencil - Mery's blackboard
* 6002/0530 Cutting, embossing & debossing stencil - Giraffe
* 6410/0369 Clear stamps - Wild Africa
* 6002/0477 Cutting, embossing & debossing - Elephant
* 6002/0531 Cutting, embossing & debossing stencil - Elephant Small
* 6002/0634 Cut-embosstencil - gears and clock
* 6002/0478 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Dollie Round
* 6002/0575 Cut-embos-debosstencil endless corner with bird
* 6002/0592 Cut-embosstencil - with cirkel
* 6002/0631 Cutting stencil - kadermat with rounded corners(4)
* 6002/0259 Cutting stencil - Border notebook
* 8013/0034 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème* 8089/0203 Kraft paper