Today, I would like to show you a wild card, with girafes and zebra.
It's a trifold card. The girafes were cutted in 2 papers one crea, one kraft. The I did cut each spot on the girafe neck on the cream paper. I glued the kraft paper under the cream one so the spot are looking brown. The background was made with a polybesa templade and modeling paste.
Here is the card half closed:
* 6002/0402 Basic 4 pieces
* 6002/0530 Cutting, embossing & debossing stencil - Giraffe
* 6002/0621 Poly besa background (embossing) Background lines
* 6002/0516 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Rectangle fantasy
* 6002/0515 Cutting & Embossing - Circle fantasy
* 6410/0381 Clearstamp - Flower with bird
* 6002/0359 Swirl
* 6011/0081 Paperblock A5 - Africa
* 6002/0437 Cutting & Embossing stencil - Spring love
* 6410/0369 Clear stamps - Wild Africa
* 6002/0407 Fantasy love
* 6003/0032 Cutting stencil, Vintage Flourishes
* 6003/0027 Cutting stencil, vintage Flourishes
* 6002/0137 Cutting and embossing stencil, grass
* 6002/0160 Cutting stencil, Floral FLorishes
Thanks for looking!