Today I would like to show you some layouts of a project life I am doing for my boys.
Instead of using the classic pockets album pages, I did sew directly on my layout to separate the different parts.
Page 1 - front -
Then I decorated my layout with dies.
Page 1 - back -
My layout is 20x20cm. First I am gluing the photos on it, then the ATC papers. I love to add some flags or labell too.
Page 2 - front -
Don't forget to journaling your layout. I did print my journaling on my printer, cut it and glue it. Notice the pink flags on the top left of the page (love these flags).
Page 2 - back -
I used papers from "favorites Noors paper" bloc for the background. For this last layout, I used some ribbons and stamps to decorate.
* Cutting & embossing stencil seashore 6002/0419
* Cutting & Embossing stencil seashore 6002/0418
* cutting & Embossing stencil Travel 1201/0094
* Clear stamps blue porche 6410/0350
* Paperbloc ATC Afternoon Tea 6011/0406
* Paperbloc ATC Berry Sweet 6011/0409
* Paperbloc Noor's favorites 6011/0710
* Clear Stamp Zectangle bird 6410/0347
* Labels & Tags Flags 6003/0028
* Artificial flowers 6370/0065
* Clear Stamp Tropical summer 6410/0097
* Set stencil + Clearstamps 6004/0001
* Paperbloc Vintage wood 6011/0702