Today I am very happy to share with you a set of cards/gifts for a baby girl. I fall in love with the Baby bloc paper bloc! It is the first project I am making with this paper but not the last. The designs are lovely, the colors are soft and you have papers for boys and girls.
For the first card, I did cut a piece of paper 21,5x14cm.
Cut at 7cm (in the middle) from 2,7cm to 13,5cm.
Fold on the right side at 2,7cm and at 13,5cm
Fold on the left side at 10,5cm .
Cut a piece of paper 15,5cm x 20cm. fold and cut as the following shema:
For the top of the boxes, I partielly die cut with the label die. Then decorate the box as you like.
- Cutting & Embossing stencil (4pcs) – Flower 6002/0459
- Clear stamps – Spring 6410/0357
- Set stencil + Clearstamps 6004/0001
- Artificial flowers 6370/0073
- Baby bloc paper bloc 6011/0704
- Artificial Flowers 6370/0070
- Artificial flowers 6370/0062
- Honey bears (pc) 6002/0410
- Baby bears (3pc) 6002/0409
- Cutting & Embossing stencil (1pcs)- Mills 6002/0433
- Cutting & Embossing stencil (2pcs)- Mills 6002/0432
- Selfadhesive pearls grey 6020/0019
- Selfadhesive pearls 6020/0002
- Paper for cardmaking linen structure crème 30,5x30,5 cm, 225 gr 8099/0111