Today I would like to show you how to do a xmas pocket letter without the pocket letter plastic sheet.
I was inspired by the so lovely new snloflakes dies from Joy!Crafts and the blue xmass ATC paper bloc.
I cut a cream rectangle just a bit bigger than the ATC paper: 9x6,5cm and I inked the sides.
Before to glue the ATC paper on the cream paper, I glued a little piece of riboon for the linkage.
To decorate, I die cut the big snoflake and cut it in 4.
The back of the letter is made of pockets, stamped by winter pictures. Inside the pockets are hiding some gifts: labes, pearls, flowers, candle...
- Paperbloc - Winter Wishes 6011/0408
- Artificial flowers 6370/0073
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - ice crystal/circkel 6002/2053
- Paper for cardmaking linen structure crème 30,5x30,5 cm, 225 gr 8099/0111
- Cutting & Embossing stencil - ice crystals 6002/2054
- Text merry christmas (ENG) 6410/0118
- Gloves & hat 6002/2034
- Cutting stencil - holly leaf 6003/0059
- Cutting stencil - Holly Leaves 6003/0060
- Set stencil + Clearstamps 6004/0001
- Barcode 6410/0305
- Clear stamps - wintertime 01 6410/0122
- Clear stamps – Christmas 6410/0124
- Clearstamp/Cutting & Embossing stencil - candles christmas 6004/0002
- Ribbons natural sense collection 1 - set 1 6300/0320
- Selfadhesive pearls 6020/0002
- Selfadhesive pearls light blue 6020/0008