Today I am showing you a home deco for a wedding.
To do the scenette I did use a classic card, opened. I recovered it with the beautifull handmade paper.To add some 3D, I didn't use 3D foam because it was too big to be behind the heart.
Here is the trick I used: I put some double face tape behind the handmade paper and foam sheet. Then I cut the die 2 times in foam, 1 time in the handmade paper. I glued the second one on the first ones, and voilà!
* E.v.a. foam 1 mm 8100/0001
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (2pcs) - hearts 6002/0446
* Cutting & Embossing stencil (3pcs) - circles, squares & hearts 6002/0447
* Cutting stencil (2pcs) - squares & circles 6002/0448
* Craft pack - handmade paper 6012/0032
* Cutting & Embossing stenci - Pergola 6002/0414
* Love fantasy 6002/0404
* Clear stamps banner text 6410/0338
* Articifial flowers 6370/0058
* Ribbons natural sense collection 1 - set 1 6300/0320
* Bride and groom in clay
Thanks for looking,