Today I want to share with you this autumn card. I love the colors of the Autumn paper bloc. This card had a secret part inside.
The front card is made with papers from the Autumn paper bloc, the new fall die. I used the stamp from the autumn set to stam the leaves and cut them. The feather is cut in handmade paper.
To open the card, you ahve to slide the paper ring down. Then open the shutters.
On the left, a text is stamped on cream paper, the side of the rectangles were used wuth scissors.
On the left and on the right panels, the leaves were stamped and cut.
In the middle is a pocket. At the bottom, you'll fond a mushroom border, grass broder and a nice porcupine (in 3D).
- Cutting & Embossing stencil – Autumn 6002/0471
- Clear stamp Autumn (ENG)6410/0098
- Paperblock autumn6011/0309
- Cutting & Embossing stencil (4pcs) - Flower6002/0459
- Paperbloc - Tough Textures 6011/0705
- Border mushrooms 6002/0317
- Border mushrooms 6002/0333
- Border grass (120x120mm) 6002/0137
- Feather 6002/0378
- Paper for cardmaking linen structure crème 30,5x30,5 cm, 225 gr 8099/0111
- Craft pack - handmade paper 6012/0032