Today I would like to show you a special card, the kind to offer to a crafter girl. Inside, I did put some stamped tags ready to be use in a creation: card or scrap or else.
To do this card I used the very nice new sweet berry paper from Joy!Crafts.
I tied up it with a beautifull ribbon from the collection natural sense from Joy!. I added some shapes cut with some news and some old dies. The bird was die cut in sevral different paper: the wings and head were cut and glued on the white bird. It eye is made with 3D paint.
I really love these refreshing colors. It give a bit of new energie that great! Inside the card, there are a pocket filled by tags. I used the kraft paper glue on sweet berry paper to do the tags, because kraft paper goes with everything!
For these tags, honestly, I had a lot of fun to make them! I used first the new grunge dot stamps. What it's great with these stamps is that you can use it for any subject, it goes with everything. Then, I stamped most of the times 2 times the same stamp in different color: it give this relief effect that I love. For the rose, I inked the stamp with markers.
*Cutting & Embossing stencil (3pcs) - circles, squares & hearts 6002/0447* Cutting & Embossing stencil (5pcs) - sunflower 6002/0452
* Clear stamps - grunch dots 6410/0362
* Paperbloc - Berry sweet 6011/0316
* Cutting & Embossing stenci (3pcs) - circle with flower 6002/0460
* Ribbons natural sense collection 1 - set 4 6300/0323
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Spring love 6002/0440
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Spring love 6002/0438
* Kraft paper 8089/0203
* Text with roses (ENG) 6410/0310
* Clear Stamps - Retro Cars 6410/0323 (out of collection)
* Clear Stamp grunge 6410/0093 (out of collection)
* Metallic cardstock paper Dark green 15x30cm 8013/0136
* Metallic cardstock paper Red 15x30cm 8013/0134
* Metallic cardstock paper White 15x30cm 8013/0121
Thanks for looking!