Do you want some tea? Tea is the thema today of these creations:First a tea plate, then a tea "happy mother day card", a tea pot and some little chocolate hided in the little blag.
The Tea plate:
Made with gray board, a squarre of 15cm x15cm. A papre is glued on it and the tea border is glue all around the plate.
The tea pot is a box to put the tea bags, the die viewmaster is used as coaster.
I love the explosion card! If you fold it, it fits in an enveloppe!
The tea cup and the chocolate goodies:
I recycled a goblet to make a tea cup. I did glue a nice tea paper on it from the new tea time pad from Joy!crafts. The goodies beg is made with black paper. I die cut partly the heart die to make a nice border.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - teacups / teapot 6002/0398* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Afternoon Tea 6002/0465
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Afternoon Tea 6002/0464
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Viewmaster 6002/0451
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Bows 6002/0441
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - Afternoon Tea 6002/0465
* Paperbloc - Afternoon Tea 6011/0070
* Paperbloc - Afternoon Tea 6011/0077
* Clear stamp - Floral frames 6410/0344
* Kraft paper - Black 30,5x15cm 8089/0244
* Teapot large decorative, mug small, small mug 6002/0113
* Gray board 8089/0301
* Decoration 6300/0504
* Clear stamps - wintertime 02 6410/0123
* Paper for cardmaking cardstock white 8013/0023
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - open heart+butterfly 6002/0381
* Border butterflies 6002/0251
* Mug large cup saucer large 6002/0114
* Great coffee 6002/0112