When I got the floral paper bloc from Joy!Crafts I wanted to do something refreshing, with birds and flowers.
The colors of this paper went perfectly with a band it! bracelet I did for the future Mother day.
So I looked at the bracelet and build my card around.
To be sure dans the bracelet is valorised I gave an easel shape to the card and the easel stay in place with a velcro.
I did die cut the flower from the fantasy love and I embossed it. I added the little flowers and add bead for the center of the flowers.The metallic charms add some shabby style on the card.
For the inside, I used the so romantic Dove die.
* Clear stamps - there are no little dreams Article number: 6410/0316
* Paperbloc - floral Article number: 6011/0310
* Paperbloc A5 - flower Article number: 6011/0055
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - flowers Article number: 6002/0406
* Paper Blossoms Papierset-light Article number: 6100/0496
* Ribbons Natural sense collection 2 - set 3 Article number: 6300/0326
* Cutting & Embossing stencil - dove Article number: 6002/0383
* Metal Charms (6st) Article number: 6350/0303
* Bandit beige 6200/0872; Bandit dark green 6200/0818; Bandit brown 6002/0871
* Bandit pale pink 6002/0873; Bandit pink 6002/0855, Bandit white 6002/0810