Pagina's

maandag 29 september 2014

Halloween


Hi everyone!

Today I would like to give you some ideas of decorations for Halloween.
As you can seen on the photo, I did make a set table, a napkin ring, a table place card and finally a mask.

Bonjour à toutes!

Aujourd'hui, permettez moi de vous montrer des idées de décoration pour Halloween.
Comme vous pouvez voir sur la photo, j'ai réalisé un set de table, un rond de serviette, un marque place et enfin un masque.


The table set and the napkin ring/ Set de table et rond de serviette:


 For the table set, I use an A4 white cardstock that I inked in different orange and in black. I did stamp on it in black some gears and background. Then I glued black knife, fork and spoon, glass (made with dies), and a mushroom border. I covered everything with plastic book cover.

Pour le set de table, j'ai encré une feuille cartonnée A4 blanche avec des encres orange et noire. J'ai tamponné des engrenages et un effet vieille tapisserie. J'ai ensuite collé les couverts (découpé grâce à des dies), le verre, et la bordure de champignon. Enfin, j'ai plastifié le tout avec du recouvre livre autocollant.

For the napkin ring, I just die cut a black mushroom border that I glued on a orange ribbon. I did knot the ribbon and hot it to make funny ends.

Pour le rond de serviette, J'ai tout simplement collé la frise champignon sur un rubban orange. J'ai attaché ce rubban autour de la serviette, enlevé la serviette et chauffé les 2 bouts du rubban pour le faire "friser".

Supplies:

6002/0374    Cutting & Embossing stencil - Bille\'s Invitation fork/knife/spoon
6002/0375    Cutting & Embossing stencil - Bille\'s Invitation glass6410/0302    Clear stamps - Old wallpaper
6002/0317    Cutting & Embossing stencil - edge mushrooms
6410/0080    Clear stamp - gears
A4 white cardstock
Orange ribbon
adhesive book cover

The table place card / le marque place:

An half card, fold in two, inked in orange and black. I did glue the mushroom border. For the mushroom (cut with Joy!craft die): one is glue on the card, the other one was  glue in 3D. To make the white spots on the mushroom, I did use the eraser of my pencil that I did put in white paint, for the little dots I used the emboss tool and white paint again. When the paint was dried, I did draw a black circle around the spots.

Utiliser une 1/2 carte, pliée en 2. Je l'ai encrée à nouveau en orange et noir et j'ai collé la frise champignon. Pour les grands champignons découpés avec le die de Joy!craft, ils on été encrés, puis les points blanc ont été fait avec de la peinture blanche. J'ai utilisé la gomme de mon crayon papier que j'ai trempé dans la peinture. Pour les petits points, j'ai utilisé l'outil à embosser trempé dans la peinture. Une fois la peinture sèche, j'ai dessiné des cercles noirs autour. Le second champignon est collé en 3D.

Supplies:
6002/0317    Cutting & Embossing stencil - edge mushrooms
6002/0333    Cutting & Embossing stencil - mushroom and leaf
A5 white cardstock
White paint
Black pen

The mask / Le masque:

To do the mask I did print some halloween newspaper I found online, then wet my paper with tea and let it dry. I tear it and glue it on the mask. Then I glue some strass around the eyes. I glued a romantic ribbon around the mask and add the embellishments: Fearthers (made with joy!craft die, double side adhesive paper and glitters), lace border. I did die cut an arabesque in the adhesive paper, covered it with glitter, cut it in two and glue it on each sides of the mask.

Pour le masque, j'ai imprimer un papier journal d'halloween trouvé en ligne et je l'ai trempé dans du thé. Une fois séché, je l'ai déchiré et collé sur le masque. J'ai ensuite rajouté des embellissements découpé avec des die Joy!crafts: les plumes (découpées dans du papier double adhésif + glitter), des frises et un naperon, une arabesque). J'ai rajouté des strass autour des yeux.

On the following photo you can see the arabesque:


 A closer look to the feathers:

Supplies:
6002/0378  Cutting & Embossing stencil - feather
6002/0362 Cutting & Embossing stencil - border8900/0112 Pearl Giltter assorti nr. 28002/0001 Double sided adhesive A4
6300/0333 Ribbons Handmade collection 2 - set 2
8900/0113 Pearl Giltter assorti nr. 3


1 opmerking: